We’ve seen a lot of people getting creative with their Halloween decorations this year. Here’s a few we think look great, feel spooky and won’t destroy your lawn!
- Put cat eyes on your tree trunk. This craft is super easy! Just cut out a few circles, draw some eyes, and stick them on the tree.
- Make ghost lanterns out of milk jugs! Start saving your milk jugs, because you’re going to want to make this one! It’s as simple as taking a strand of Christmas lights, drawing a ghost on the jug and lining them up.
- Make cardboard tombstones. These are made out of simple craft supplies you can pick up at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. They look real and they take up space!
- Make a pumpkin totem! Just grab a few pumpkins, a pot of soil, a rod and you’re good to go! These can be placed in a garden setting or your front lawn. Throw some flowers in the top for a pop of color.
- Hang glow sticks from the tree. It sounds dumb, but you’ll want to do this as soon as you take a look. All it takes is putting glow sticks in water balloons, putting the balloons in stockings, and hanging them from the tree!
Want to prepare your lawn to look ready for the holiday season? Contact Bell Sod and Hydroseed and we’ll get you taken care of! We provide the best sod and hydroseed in El Dorado Hills, CA. Give us a call at (916) 331-2040 or visit our website for a full list of services.