Installing sod isn’t a process to take lightly; it’s a lot of work, but the payoff is great! Here are a few reasons you should think about sod installation:
- It’s well developed. Sod is a very mature and well-nurtured plant. Seeds will take a little longer to develop, while sod is instant gratification!
- It reduces mud. Sod is quicker to cover up mud. So if you have a lot of kids or pets running around in the yard, this may be the better option.
- Erosion control. With seed in a rain out, the washing away might make the lawn a little bumpy. Sod does not!
- Easy to maintain. Sod needs very little attention until it is rooted, which is about two-four weeks after installation. You’ll hardly need herbicides, insecticides or anything like that.
- It’s instant. Sod is an instant lawn of lush green grass. No waiting!
- It can grow on poor soil. Seed requires quality soil before installing, versus sod where this doesn’t necessarily matter.
Inspired? Good! Because Bell Sod and Hydroseed is ready for your lawn! We install the best quality sod in El Dorado Hills, CA and surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (916) 331-2040 or you can visit our website for more information on our services. And don’t forget to follow us on our Facebook page for blogs, updates and more!